With a broad network of partners abroad, we offer customized logistics solutions
speeding up all the steps in the process of releasing imported and exported goods
with government agencies, Ex-tariff, Drawback Exemption - Suspension.
We offer logistics services as a day-to-day intermediary between the Shipper and the Carrier, typically in international transport services. While airlines and ship owners are focused on defining their routes and frequencies to balance supply and demand, freight forwarders act by picking up cargo and offering differentiated and bundled services to each of their customers.
We have dedicated teams to attend each step of the logistical process (door to door).
We develop logistics solutions for each customer individually.
Flexibility and agility in the process. Total know how in perishables logistics Commitment of the team, for the success of our goals.
Agility, speed, and practicality. If this is your need, the air transport is the ideal for your merchandise. Fermac International is prepared to offer air transport agency services for import and export cargoes. To ensure the best service to our customers our air transport team has:
- Wide network of agents specialized in the five continents;
- Support in all Brazilian airports;
- Door-to-door shipments;
- Cargo consolidation;
- Integrated perishable logistics;
Fermac International has everything your company needs for maritime transport of your cargo. Operating with several shipowners, we guarantee the integrity and speed of your transport. With complete national
national and international coverage, your cargo can reach the main ports of the world.
- LCL cargo - Less than container load;
- FCL cargo - Full container load;
- Door-to-door shipping;
- Route development;
- Cargo consolidation projects according to the needs of each client.
To perform the road cargo transportation, Fermac International has solid partnerships capable of meeting the most diverse needs of our clients.
Fermac International guarantees agility and security in all stages of the process of releasing
imported and exported goods.
- Fiscal classification of goods;
- Verification of shipment documentation according to the customs legislation in effect;
- Issuance of licensing;
- Obtaining special authorizations;
- Estimates of import and export costs according to each client's request;
- Clearance on Import and Export in Primary and Secondary Zone;
- Follow-up of clearance with the Internal Revenue Service in the ports and airports of the country;
- To guarantee security to your cargo, Fermac International offers
international cargo insurance in air and sea modes
to all its clients. Consult us.
- Elaboration of pleadings with the governmental organs;
- Projects for importation of used machines / equipments;
- Projects for "Ex" tariffs;
- Drawback projects;
- Temporary Admission / Exportation processes;
List of some useful sites
Precisa de ajuda?